• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Freebies! Take apart style single trailer, F658 saddle, Yakima racks, Houston

Reaction score
Hello TWTexans -

Been off the radar for a while and a move to Oregon and other life changes have necessitated significant downsizing. Unfortunately my moving pod has already departed Houston and there was no room for lower priority items items. So I stop, you go.

UPDATE #2: Most everything is gone, saddle for F650G only thing left (Sorry, saddle is the OEM move,, Sargent went w the bike). Trailer-in-a-bag style single bike trailer. Has hauled my previous F650 twin / F658 just fine, previous owner used it for his K1200 but that’s probably at (or over?) it’s max capacity. Have spare wheel and tire, LED lights, title to sign over. Hasn’t been used in a while, hubs may need repacking. Crummy photo attached, sorry for the stuff in the foreground.

BMW OEM Sargent saddle for F658 / F650 twin series, black, great shape.

Barkbusters handguards for F658 w storm deflectors

Not moto related, but Yakima round bar towers and crossbar, including fairing and locks.

Message or reply for info.

Ride safe,
Kerfuffle

Attachments

• 9631777B-4BCA-466D-9E1A-55E2AAE8F3F7.jpeg
    9631777B-4BCA-466D-9E1A-55E2AAE8F3F7.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I can pick up the trailer. How do we set up to meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houston here. I'll take 5th position in line. Can meet you when it works for you if you make it to 5th person.

Holy cow, that was fast! Will message the first in line for the trailer.

Rest of the stuff is available. Even if you don’t need it but know someone who might, I would rather pass it along to someone who might pass it along rather than ditch it, particularly the saddle.

Also interested in the Yakima rack supplies. I’m in San Antonio. 210-74-8331

Back