• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: FRIDAY 1/14 Clifton slacker run

Friday is the great day for Slaking. It's an hour and a half both to Bluff Dale and Clifton. It'll be 39 at my place at 8:30, 50 at 10:00. So, I'm "in" and planning on meeting everybody in Clifton.

I am going, I guess I would ride over to BDCC and go from there. It is near my threshold for cold, but it promises to be good. So there you go, I am good to go.

Me & a friend got in a nice lil loop yesterday... down around Little River/Academy & Rogers...close to Holland. $10 Lunch about 2pm at Green's Sausage House in Zabcikville.....havent been there in quite a while. I hava leftover fried pork cutlet in the fridge for later!
...& some dried sausage sticks too....& a pecan pie......I love Greens

Nertz! A double no for me as I have appointments today for an upcoming home remodel plus an estate property sale meeting. Enjoy the nice day of riding for all of us that can't make it.

I made it back ok, got about 160 miles today. Was a great ride, thanks Mary! Was great seeing Tim, Robert, Ron and James too. We did some roads I hadn't tried and they were great. Thanks Mary!

Back