• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Friday Houston-area trip...anyone need something taken down that way?

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
I and my ginormous van are heading down to Houston area on Friday (July 23). I have room to take a thing or things (or a human, I guess?) one way to someplace in that sort of area. I'm leaving from Denton in the morning(ish). Also happy to have recommendations of food I can't live without along the way but I don't trust myself to deliver anything back up here. It's a long drive. :eat:

Czech Stop Kolaches are a must-stop anytime we head that way.

I also love Schmaltzes sandwich shop in Waco. It's a polarizing place I guess because I meet people that love it and I meet people that hate it. Never in between! lol. I get some broccoli cheese soup and a regular sandwhich everytime.

Czech Stop Kolaches are a must-stop anytime we head that way.

I also love Schmaltzes sandwich shop in Waco. It's a polarizing place I guess because I meet people that love it and I meet people that hate it. Never in between! lol. I get some broccoli cheese soup and a regular sandwhich everytime.
Oh yes. Czech Stop is usually a thing to do. I might re-route to 35W just for that. Suck it up, pancreas! You can take it!

Back