• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

If I get my bike back together successfully I will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my finger.

Ride your main(KLR):lol2: bike you can work on your spare bike later

I can't. I was told Tuesday it failed inspection. Something about the wiring job some bum had done. :eek2: I'm adding my Photo Blasters and P3 lights on the GS and the wiring work almost looks professional. Almost. If you don't look too closely. :lol2:

I can't. I was told Tuesday it failed inspection. Something about the wiring job some bum had done. :eek2: I'm adding my Photo Blasters and P3 lights on the GS and the wiring work almost looks professional. Almost. If you don't look too closely. :lol2:

A temporary waiver is hereby granted for the failed inspection :sun:

Ride your main(KLR):lol2: bike you can work on your spare bike later

My KLR runs fine:mrgreen: it is out in the parking lot here at work.

No clue if I will be at Ice Cream or not tonight.

I will be loading up the bikes for a week in Big Bend. Y'all have fun tonight!

This question just came to me...

So, does Burger Box not mind us taking up half the tables in there just to drape all our gear (wet or otherwise) all over the place?

I think the burger box loves us :kiss:, in a platonic customer/business sort of way. I've never seen it so full that people didn't have a place to sit. And if that did happen, some of us would jump up and move our stuff. I think the Burger Box's only complaint against us is we only do ice cream night once a week. :eat:

Yep, what he said. We're most of the business they see in their store on Fridays. They get a ton of drive-through business, but they typically don't fill up the dining room. And I agree that if they got full, we'd move our stuff.

How was the ice cream? I need to make it out there next Friday. Would be nice to meet more of the dfw crowd too.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How was the ice cream? I need to make it out there next Friday. Would be nice to meet more of the dfw crowd too.

its genuine Blue Bell ice cream!! the best ice cream in the country!!:eat3: available in cups, waffle cones, eadable cones, with hot fudge, as a sundae, or REAL icecream milk shake.

its genuine Blue Bell ice cream!! the best ice cream in the country!!:eat3: available in cups, waffle cones, eadable cones, with hot fudge, as a sundae, or REAL icecream milk shake.

I haven't had a real blue bell ice cream shake since Fat Burger down in Bryan/College Station. (Starts shopping for heftier springs for the vee)

Burger Box, Glenview Dr., Richland Hills. 7:15 pm

It's in the northeast corner of Fort Worth - Richland Hills:

Here is the map for Burger Box (address is 7700 Glenview, fudged to get the arrow in the right place - a Denton Don trick).

It is on the SE corner of Glenview (west extension of Pipeline) and Booth-Calloway.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7800+Glenview+Dr,+North+Richland+Hills,+Tarrant,+Texas+76180,+United+States&hl=en&sll=32.823787,-97.214552&sspn=0.007645,0.008529&om=1&hnear=7800+Glenview+Dr,+North+Richland+Hills,+Tarrant,+Texas+76118&t=m&z=17"]burger box map[/ame]

Last edited:
That was some good food. Very 60's styled place. Nice find whoever found it.

good to see new faces, I thought there would have been a bigger turn out for the first daylight get together of the year (daylights saving) especialy with it being nice and warm.

I wanted to show, but we were out running errands, then In and Out was just way too close so we just stopped in there. Maybe next week....

I wanted to be there too, but I had this Secret Skunk Works Brakes Project going on all week with the KLR and was in the shop till midnight last night trying to get the back brakes to work.

Come to find out the rear Master Cylinder has packed it in.
So I'll be rebuilding it!

Imagine the stopping power of a sport bike on a KLR!!!!!

If you've ever ridden a KLR you'd be amazed at just the statement!

Oh and the best part is so far this project has come in at under $60.00 for both ends.

I sure miss the Chicken Salad they make.

And, of course the Blue Bell.........:rider:

I wanted to be there too, but I had this Secret Skunk Works Brakes Project going on all week with the KLR and was in the shop till midnight last night trying to get the back brakes to work.

Come to find out the rear Master Cylinder has packed it in.
So I'll be rebuilding it!

Imagine the stopping power of a sport bike on a KLR!!!!!

If you've ever ridden a KLR you'd be amazed at just the statement!

Oh and the best part is so far this project has come in at under $60.00 for both ends.

I sure miss the Chicken Salad they make.

And, of course the Blue Bell.........:rider:

Ha, you're pulling our legs right? :rofl: KLR's hardly have front brakes, much less rear ones.

Back