• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 7:15 PM

I thought it was Tuesday cause my wife made me take the trash out last night. :shrug:

I would sure like to see the Africa Twin with the cruise control ( hint hint ) ;-)

And last but not least, hot dog IT'S SHOW AND TELL NIGHT !!!

I'll bring something from the late 80's. :pirate:

UncleBuck

Forum Supporter
I thought it was Tuesday cause my wife made me take the trash out last night. :shrug:

I would sure like to see the Africa Twin with the cruise control ( hint hint ) ;-)

Sorry to disappoint - i got caught on the east side of town and I won't be going home to pick up the bike. I'll be in the pickup tonight. :zen:

See y'all soon.

Mine is bigger than a bread box. Just barely though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it was cool.

I liked that one too. Good looking old bike

...I'll be in the pickup tonight. :zen:

See y'all soon.
Show off!

focus frenzy

Let’s see who is man enough to show up on a bike tomorrow!!
I got functional front and rear auxiliary lights to show off now.

Just got a weather alert. Ozone action day. Guess that means I should ride a 2 stroke tonight.

I think we are out for tonight.

My Rigid aux light is languishing in Mesquite meaning I won't get it until Monday. I did get the parts for the DRZ, so I may work on the forks tomorrow, but man it sure is hot out there.

focus frenzy

I think we are out for tonight.

My Rigid aux light is languishing in Mesquite meaning I won't get it until Monday. I did get the parts for the DRZ, so I may work on the forks tomorrow, but man it sure is hot out there.

After midnight it’s not so hot and actually pretty comfortable if you have a fan.

Looks like I’m going to have two grilled cheese sandwiches today. I was over by B.B. around lunch and my coworker said she had been wanting to try it, so we had lunch there.

Janet

Forum Supporter
I just got home a few minutes ago from getting a new knee. I am out of the saddle for a bit. Y'all have fun and don't forget me.

Oooo. Hope it goes well for you Janet.

I guess the Dragin Lady and I will be in attendance tonight. I finally ate the last leftover grilled cheese sandwich.

Traxx

Inactive Member
Forum Supporter
Had a good time meeting all of y'all, I am still trying to put faces to forum names. Good conversations, and I look forward to more.

It was good to see you too. Fresh faces are always nice. They did tell you the second time you come, you have to buy dinner for everyone didn't they?

Take care,
Mike and Beth
Who own but don't ride motorcycles (lately anyway)

Had a good time meeting all of y'all, I am still trying to put faces to forum names. Good conversations, and I look forward to more.

Was nice meeting you too.

Sheila (the one with the mini motorcycle)

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Mike seems to be the most common male name. Play the averages. If you showed up and got everyone's name right on the 2nd visit, you'd make the rest of us look bad. :sun:

Traxx

Inactive Member
Forum Supporter
I don't know about getting everyone's meal, but if I do I get to pick it.
It will take me a while to get all the names right.

Happy Friday everyone. I’m going to stay in and put the Honda Express back together.