• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 7:15 PM

Hooray! I'm at Hard Eight BBQ in Coppell tonight around 6p if anyone wants to join. If the ice cream meetup is around the usual time, I'll probably scoot thataway to meet you guys.

First Name
Louis
Last Name
Bartay
I will be there, great day for riding. Have fun at Disney World David, Ben will will love it......you will too.
Louis

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
I'll be there too.

If it weren't for all the crazy traffic getting there and returning after dark, I'd certainly be riding ... still may do it.

focus frenzy

First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
I am done, won’t be attending any more.
Got to step back and evaluate my place in this world and where to go from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crew Chief

Forum Supporter
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
After reading my last post the thought struck me that you are one of the main reasons that we consider ourselves to be a part of the "our" in our table. You made it an inviting place to be. I guess I should really say that your place at the table will always be there.

Last edited:
Leon I hope you are joking. I always look forward to you being there. I learn something new every time I talk to you.

Last edited:
Well, I’m finally back in town, but it appears I have a touch of food poisoning. Sneezing in my helmet is one thing, but throwing up in it is another. I think I’m going to sit out tonight and not risk getting my helmet dirty. Have fun everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk