• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

My apologies, I really screwed up on this one! I even went to bed early at 11 PM (about two hours earlier than normal for me) thinking I would be up in plenty of time. I woke up at 8:57, pretty much threw in the towel before I got out of bed.

My apologies, I really screwed up on this one! I even went to bed early at 11 PM (about two hours earlier than normal for me) thinking I would be up in plenty of time. I woke up at 8:57, pretty much threw in the towel before I got out of bed.

Well, we'll be eating dinner here on Tuesday. Come on out.

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I work 3:00 PM to 12:30 AM. The nice thing is I work a 9/80 shift so I can make the Friday night ice cream meet up every other Friday.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to one of these. I may try to sneak out tonight if schedule allows.
I’m back on days now. [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I work 3:00 PM to 12:30 AM. The nice thing is I work a 9/80 shift so I can make the Friday night ice cream meet up every other Friday.

Hi Ed M, you have an extremely familiar work shift. You don’t by chance work at a plant that builds awesome mechanical birds, do you?

Hi Ed M, you have an extremely familiar work shift. You don’t by chance work at a plant that builds awesome mechanical birds, do you?

Snapp600, yep section 850. Most days I ride my Spyder (maroon RTL with chrome rims) to work, before much longer I will be riding my KTM 500 to work.

Snapp600, yep section 850. Most days I ride my Spyder (maroon RTL with chrome rims) to work, before much longer I will be riding my KTM 500 to work.

Very cool! Is it the one that is parked inside the gates? Will have to look for you.

Ok whole intersection is closed off by police what’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone decided to climb the tower.

I got pictures of him cops got mad when I yelled “jump”

I bailed and went home, stopped by a Baskin Robbins about two blocks from my place. Ah well, I will try again in two weeks.

I saw that in the News and wondered if it was one of you guys!
Did I hear someone say "Naked tower climber"?
We are slowly getting the home remodel done and I'm hoping to be able to have time to ride into town to see everyone.

Hopefully no climbers tomorrow!
Need to dig out the warm gear.

Y’all think warm thoughts for me tomorrow night while I’m camping, separately... in separate hammocks, with the great @misterk on our adventure ride :flip: in Oklahoma. Weather shows it’s supposed to be 33 °F near Davis, OK tomorrow night. 🥶 Daytime weather will be perfect for the trails riding at Crossbar Ranch. Looking forward to it.

See y’all next Friday.

Last edited:
Y’all think warm thoughts for me tomorrow night while I’m camping, separately... in separate hammocks, with the great @misterk on our adventure ride :flip: in Oklahoma. Weather shows it’s supposed to be 33 °F near Davis, OK tomorrow night. [emoji3063] Daytime weather will be perfect for the trails riding at Crossbar Ranch. Looking forward to it.

See y’all next Friday.

Build a fire under your hammock. Stay warm.

Back