• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I may make a rare venture away from the house tonight. Is BB open or not? Who is going?

Thanks

Well maybe I'll venture out, as long as none of you try to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek.:lol2:

I went and door locked. Didnt fancy eatinh my ice cream in the parking lot so I left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

db0fb83450e3c56f11758b626e910afb.jpg

Sorry I haven’t been around recently, y’all. Family life and teaching has been interesting, and I can’t get the DR to run. My new to me VTX has been fun... but I miss riding my DR. May swing by when we start back up, if we do anytime soon

WOO HOO!!! Its almost Friday, and I get a 4 day weekend, including my first Memorial day off since it was taken away in 2002!!
That means Friday night burgers to sport my new MAGA gear!!

Looks like rain is possible tomorrow with a 10-20 mph wind. I hope they're planning on letting us inside the restaurant again. I don't want to eat outside in the rain and wind. Maybe we need to come up with a plan B in case they want to keep it closed?

Back