• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Hard to believe you folks are still doing this. It's been a tough 4 years for me. I am about to be able to ride more, if, these stupid beer virus restrictions would let up. Oh well, maybe it will magically go away come Tuesday.

Anyway, just so you know, the DQ in Rhome is indoor dining now. A simple ride up 287 (or 114) to the Main street exit.

I'm up early this morning trying to see if the Saturday breakfast in Roanoke is still going on. The highway department has all but shut the Dove Creek restaurant down with their construction on 377.

No one was there the last time I went there to eat with them. So I figured they gave up.

Anyway, had I thought about it I would have caged it in to see all last night. Maybe next Friday. Would love to catch up with ya'll.

Last edited:
Hard to believe you folks are still doing this. It's been a tough 4 years for me. I am about to be able to ride more, if, these stupid beer virus restrictions would let up. Oh well, maybe it will magically go away come Tuesday.

Anyway, just so you know, the DQ in Rhome is indoor dining now. A simple ride up 287 (or 114) to the Main street exit.

I'm up early this morning trying to see if the Saturday breakfast in Roanoke is still going on. The highway department has all but shut the Dove Creek restaurant down with their construction on 377.

No one was there the last time I went there to eat with them. So I figured they gave up.

Anyway, had I thought about it I would have caged it in to see all last night. Maybe next Friday. Would love to catch up with ya'll.
Hi Curtis, it's great to hear from you.

Rich

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Back