• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Curtis "izzo" guy fofab. Just look at his sig.

The project I have is Harley related, Curtis, and should take just about 30 man-minutes. Now if we can get 7 or 8 guys to show up....

Sure, bring it on! I'll have time. Saturday AM is pretty much booked this week. And so is this Monday and Wednesday of next week.
But 30 minutes is easy to work in.

You have my cell # call and we'll set something up.

Oh, and I can do Harleys. Kinda!:-P

If it's not raining tonnight I'll be there. If so, then I have work to do.

I'll be there. I'm the new guy ;-)

you're alive!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2:

So I take it you two know each other?????

Say Chris I forgot to ask. I will be able to carry the stuff on my bike home won't I? My KLR has a large rear rack on it so it should do it. But I had a thought that I'm might want to make sure first.

Thanks for bringing it up.

I'll be there driven or riding

Odd, I've never entertained the thought that Dail even had a car!!!

Never seen him in one in all the years I've known him.........

Weather looks to southeast and going away. So gonna be a cool dry ride!

Yea, Texas Weather!

Aw, sorry I missed Chris and family.

But on the upside, I was down in San Marcos finishing up my RiderCoach Prep. I'm officially a MSF RiderCoach now. I start teaching next month at Bedford.

But on the upside, I was down in San Marcos finishing up my RiderCoach Prep. I'm officially a MSF RiderCoach now. I start teaching next month at Bedford.

Is this the same thing as a MSF instructor? Anyway, gratz!

Are you going to do the experienced rider class?

Are you going to do the experienced rider class?

I tried looking for some msf2 classes and couldn't find much up here. If you do the advanced, please pm me.
Sent via VZN Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't find anything at all, either. That's why I'm asking him! LOL!

It's friday!!!!! unfortunatly Jeff, Chuck and myself will be deep in the heart of hill country at 7pm so someone have a scoop or two or three for us!

I'll be out fighting the deer so I can meet up with the campers and test my new homemade hammock:trust:

Sent via VZN Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335575259.070258.jpgChuck's found a new Friday night destination!
Cherry cobbler with blue bell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back