• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Me Too! I will be there tonight. Have missed way too many Friday Ice Creams.

If I make it, I will have new shoes on the bike. If I don't, its because I either didn't get them on in time or else lol

Sent via VZN Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If I make it, I will have new shoes on the bike. If I don't, its because I either didn't get them on in time or else lol

We won't run you off if you show up in a car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We won't run you off if you show up in a car!

Have to scrub the tires anyway. Heading to ghosts camp out in the morning. Planned to be there tonight but just not liking the night ride plus new tires

Not looking like it's in the cards for me tonight. Going to be at Cresson all weekend and I'm taking two bikes, so tonight I'm picking up my Triumph from Eurosport and hauling it down to the track, then heading back home to load the Versys and pack my leathers, tools, etc.

Greetings from Dogpatch Arkansas

471dfe90-8457-79de.jpg

Sent from my Droid
Please excuse any typos

I envy you......

Nice 505 mile ride today. The ST1300 hit 95k this morning.

471dfe90-8943-8408.jpg

Sent from my Droid
Please excuse any typos

Hope everyone got safe home... got the tires on, but the sky said i should stay home with new tires. Its actually pouring pretty Google here.

No worries. I told my wife the other day via text message that I had run late at school and our "dingdong" plans had to change. She texted me back telling me not to send those messages to her while she was still at school, in case one of the kids got hold of her phone. I was all "no! DINNER lol"!

Hope everyone got safe home... got the tires on, but the sky said i should stay home with new tires. Its actually pouring pretty Google here.

you could have shook your stick at the clouds and told them to go away! :rofl:

I made it home okay, but I am going to be spending most of the day tomorrow clearing limbs from the roof and inspecting it for damage.

Also the tree that the limbs fell from needs some major pruning or worst case it might need to come down. I'm hoping I can leave it up because it does wonders for keeping the house cooler in the summer.

There was also a interesting close encounter with lightning!!

There was also a interesting close encounter with lightning!!

Don't worry, that was me dropping my lightning stick. Lol

Who had the close encounter?

its Friday!!! and it looks like we might get a replay of up close light show! :eek2:

Don't worry, that was me dropping my lightning stick. Lol

Who had the close encounter?

several of us had gone around the side to look at the worlds cleanest KLR when it suddenly got very bright, there was this crackling buzzing sound and all the hair on our bodies stood on end.

Last edited:
I think that just happens from looking at KLRs. :D

several of us had gone around the side to look at the worlds cleanest KLR when it suddenly got very bright, there was this crackling buzzing sound and all the hair on our bodies stood on end.

I think that was God's disapproval of a clean KLR lol. Glad everyone was safe though.

Back