• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I'll prolly cage it too depending on weather. Rain + construction traffic = no no in my book.

Sent via VZN Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll prolly cage it too depending on weather. Rain + construction traffic = no no in my book.

Shouldn't that be "rain + 121/183 kill zone = no no in any sane persons book"?? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't that be "rain + 121/183 kill zone = no no in any sane persons book"?? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much. Plus I hear stroms make ugly hood ornaments.

:banghead: OK so file this under the "you know you are getting older when..." category.

Was mentally drained from work this week, so when I got home, I just laid down on my bed for a moment to collect my thoughts and get in the right state of mind for riding. Next thing I know, I wake up four hours later. I missed my bluebell!

Did ya'll have a decent showing?

Last edited:
ran into two problems with my new Dinalee (denali clones) lights on the way home.

1= switching back to low beam from "mega highbeam" is just like turning the lights completely off!! :eek2: these things fire up the night!!

2= the left one started to malfunction and started to switch one and off like a 800 lumin slow turn signal :doh: I have sent a mesage to the place I got them from, hopefully they will swap me a good one.

woo hoo! my brother saw my freshly arrived eastern beaver box and got a puzzled look on his face and asked " what kind of beaver did you get??" :rofl:

Depends which way around you go. He's in Japan. Got one of their looms in my KLR, wrote a how-to on ADV about it. Works great.

I've combed thru pages & pages of this darn thread - where the heck is "there" as in "I'll be there tonight?"

It is on the SE corner of Glenview (west extension of Pipeline) and Booth-Calloway
7700 Glenview Drive, Richland Hills, TX

I've combed thru pages & pages of this darn thread - where the heck is "there" as in "I'll be there tonight?"

"there" is burger box, on the corner of booth calloway and glenview dr. in Richland hills.

here is a map (click on "burger box map" for full size map)[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=7800+Glenview+Dr,+North+Richland+Hills,+Tarrant,+Texas+76180,+United+States&sll=32.823787,-97.214552&sspn=0.007645,0.008529&ie=UTF8&ll=32.82376,-97.212213&spn=0.007645,0.008529&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1"]burger box map[/ame]

or look at the first couple post way way WAY back on page one.

I got the beaver switch wired in, beaver harness wired in and will be setting things on fire with my aux. lights!!:lol2:

Last edited:
Back