• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

My show and tell is coming from the 80’s. Where is yours coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One has come from Slovenia , and the other two are coming from Rhode Island today.
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!! [emoji33]

I thought it was Tuesday cause my wife made me take the trash out last night. :shrug:

I would sure like to see the Africa Twin with the cruise control ( hint hint ) ;-)

And last but not least, hot dog IT'S SHOW AND TELL NIGHT !!!

I'll bring something from the late 80's. :pirate:

I thought it was Tuesday cause my wife made me take the trash out last night. :shrug:

I would sure like to see the Africa Twin with the cruise control ( hint hint ) ;-)

Sorry to disappoint - i got caught on the east side of town and I won't be going home to pick up the bike. I'll be in the pickup tonight. :zen:

See y'all soon.

Mine is bigger than a bread box. Just barely though.

I thought it was cool.

I liked that one too. Good looking old bike

...I'll be in the pickup tonight. :zen:

See y'all soon.

Show off!

Let’s see who is man enough to show up on a bike tomorrow!!
I got functional front and rear auxiliary lights to show off now.

Considering I have been riding everyday, tomorrow isn't no big thing,

If I was there, I’d ride. I rode Tuesday. So did Rich. Instead I’m dealing with this:
231f50e5eb4eae866fe1dd3658b51727.jpg

Just got a weather alert. Ozone action day. Guess that means I should ride a 2 stroke tonight.

Just got a weather alert. Ozone action day. Guess that means I should ride a 2 stroke tonight.

Ring a ding ding!

That should put Rich on the Kawasaki, see how many mosquitoes y’all can kill.

I think we are out for tonight.

My Rigid aux light is languishing in Mesquite meaning I won't get it until Monday. I did get the parts for the DRZ, so I may work on the forks tomorrow, but man it sure is hot out there.

I think we are out for tonight.

My Rigid aux light is languishing in Mesquite meaning I won't get it until Monday. I did get the parts for the DRZ, so I may work on the forks tomorrow, but man it sure is hot out there.

After midnight it’s not so hot and actually pretty comfortable if you have a fan.

After midnight it’s not so hot and actually pretty comfortable if you have a fan.

After Midnight! Never would I be up after midnight, people who stay up after midnight let it all hang out and I don't want to see that. Besides, I don't have a tambourine.

After Midnight! Never would I be up after midnight, people who stay up after midnight let it all hang out and I don't want to see that. Besides, I don't have a tambourine.

Mike if you hang out after midnight you don’t have to get up early to see the sun rise.

Back