• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

^^^^^^^^^
Who are You?

Haha, this morning I was considering not coming tonight it we get bad weather or if it’s just plain cold. I’ve had other things going on the last few weeks and figured I better make it tonight. I’ll be brave and come in the cold, sleet or whatever comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if Shiela can make it I can. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is this still a thing?

Not going to ride, but will be in a cage.

Same here I will be at the Burger Box next week. Grand Kids coming over tonight. I enjoyed meeting several members at Tuesday night dinner at the Flying Fish. Looking forward to warmer weather for Tuesday and Friday nights.
Louis

No kids after all so I made it to Ice Cream. I met another David last night :-) that has several FJ 1200 like mine from the old days. Roland showed up with his mint 2007 FJR AE like mine I met Tuesday night so needless to say I had a great time. We met 6 more members that I really enjoyed talking too. I am terrible with new faces so forgive if I did not mention you by name, see you all next Tues/Friday.
Louis

I will be there for sure, weatherman says 70's perfect for riding tomorrow and Saturday after lunch.

a129c4bafe4b14b788505ab5fb06d1ec.jpg

Great weather for a Ruckus or a nice dinner among friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back