• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I will drop by for a ice cream, Happy Easter week end to all.
Louis

7cabee70ec9fd9598aaef88c5cef4dd3.jpg

Cody, I have your GPS cradle in-hand and plan on attending tonight's ceremonies.

Happy Friday. I’m going to stay in and work on project moped. I’m going to finish it one of these years [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Kids in town for the week end, dinner and movie tonight. Will try to make Sunday brunch in Whitey.

I have some freelance work to do tonight. No grilled cheese for me tonight [emoji3525]

Be careful about believing in rumors...

If it is indeed Friday, maybe we can dual sport Shiela's Grom and after that put a lift kit Beth's Sienna...View attachment 234751

View attachment 234752

View attachment 234753

I’m working on dual sporting the Grom. I picked up a couple of the smaller 7.62mm ammo cans and I’m making some mounting brackets. Soon I’ll have ammo can panniers. Still working on details of how I’ll paint them. Something zombie related since that’s the theme I have going for the Grom.

Back