• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I am back from riding in Arkansas for a week, see you all tonight.
Louis

Rear tire was flat, after the repair I was too tired and sweaty. Need to mount my new tires.

I was planning on attending tonight, but AA rescheduled my flight. 😕 What’s a 13 hour delay. Should be landing at 11:15 tonight.

I was planning on attending tonight, but AA rescheduled my flight. [emoji53] What’s a 13 hour delay. Should be landing at 11:15 tonight.

We will wait for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wife had different plans for Friday night, Grand Son is staying with us dinner and movie for him. See ya next Friday.

See ya all at 6:30 ish. EDIT Be there at 7:30 ish, taking Sheri to Mexican Inn in Keller at 5:45. Hope Roland shows up want to look at his FJR1300 wiring harness at triple tree.
Louis

Last edited:
I thought you've been looking a little older lately, but still not quite as old as me.

Haven't been on here in a while and just found this thread.

Where does this usually go down?

Same place as original post?

Last edited:
Hey Austin, another member from Watauga, see ya at Burger Box.
Louis

Us tired old people are obviously out tonight, but we wanted to send a happy birthday wish to David.

This is what made us tired:

The above pictures don't look like much, but there's a big dump truck worth of dirt (10 yards) in those brown spots.

Another 10 yards or so here

And 1 pallet of grass. Another pallet worth will be laid tomorrow and there is another 8 yards or more of dirt that has been spread on the front of the place plus fertilyzer. Seed will be spread tomorrow too. We're having some fun now.

Back