• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

What's the problem with eating outside until they open back up? We don't sit inside when riding our bikes...

It was hot and muggy and the seats aren't too comfortable. Ants attacked @UncleBuck and gnats bothered all of us. The building blocked the wind, so it was sticky. Was it hot and sticky where you ate dinner tonight? I didn't think so.

When I'm riding, I'm moving. This makes it cooler and reduces the incidence of ant bites. Plus, it will be getting hotter for the next several months.

Happy almost 15th anniversary

I want pics of you guys sitting around in your helmets talkin mesh while eating ice cream.

I want pics of you guys sitting around in your helmets talkin mesh while eating ice cream.

Ok, of course that assumes it works. With Sena, I’m not running 100% on the “stuff promised vs stuff received”. Hopefully this will work.

Last edited:
With our masks on.

I may grace y'all with my presence this week. I know, I know, - you can hardly contain your excitement at that prospect.

sena.jpg

Back