• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Different Burger Box why the change? If it's not raining I will be there, no worries in crowds I have had both of my Covid 19 injections.

Different Burger Box why the change? If it's not raining I will be there, no worries in crowds I have had both of my Covid 19 injections.
The usual one still refuses to let people inside. So you have to eat outside. Even if the weather is good (which it isn't right now) every car with straight pipes runs by there pretty much keeping any sort of conversation to a minimum.

The usual one still refuses to let people inside. So you have to eat outside. Even if the weather is good (which it isn't right now) every car with straight pipes runs by there pretty much keeping any sort of conversation to a minimum.
Odd, thought they were part of a corporate chain.... oh well their loss. It's thundering and raining in Watauga un-plugged my sound system, no motorcycle right now.

1e5b9d33cd9da026ba2d63852cfa860e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back