• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I kept trying to get there but my Dispatcher kept changing my plans. I did go by there around 9:30pm though on my way home. Nobody still there of course!

Dang I need to retire!!!!:giveup:

Curtis

I think we left around 9:15

Waiting on parts for the scoot:

The culprit, the $226 Aprilia voltage regulator:

So im taking it you opted out of trying to repair the internals?

I was anxious to hear the story.... :-P

I'm not going to even try to make this one. Got more to do in the shop for Saturday.
Almost ready though.

Curtis

Am I allowed to attend since I've been blamed for all these crashes?

Am I allowed to attend since I've been blamed for all these crashes?

Yeah - you probably need to present your case... :roll:

If you haven't gotten your camera memory card to read - I might be able to get it to read with one of mine. What kind of memory card is it?

Also, is the USB cable one of those standard tiny end ones, or does Kodak have a special one?

Is this at the same Burger Box that's in the first post? I may attend this one. We'll see how work goes, and how the weather plays into it.

Is this at the same Burger Box that's in the first post? I may attend this one. We'll see how work goes, and how the weather plays into it.

Same one.

They took some pictures a while back but I can't find a web site that has them on it...

It is on the SE corner of Booth-Callaway and Glenview (west extension of Pipeline). That corner has a red light camera - that is where we get all of our entertainment. :roll:

Yup, that's the one.
It was drizzling when I left home, donned rain gear, no rain a mile from home and I sweat like a sauna all the way to the station where the sun was coming up clean and clear but for a few clouds. :/ Sun's bright and shining here in Dallas. But that can change.

See you tonight maybe.

Maybe we can show up for this one? We'll have to do dinner before hand and I'm not gonna convince Marcy to have a Friday dinner at Burger Box.

How bout starting a new thread every week for Fri. night Ice Cream?

No response to my GS1000 enquiries. Hmmmm?

Yes, Elzi, we sleep, that's why we go to work.

Back