• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Well, not in the cards for me tonight. I just got home, so that will put me up at burger box around 8 or later. I will shoot for next week.

Right now I am planning to go late and just have ice cream. Maybe you could do that?

looks like it is going to be so many people there you can't get in the place.

I think im finally gonna make it up there for this one tonite. Im leaving work early, running over to Haslet then ill be in the area. :rider:

Anyone gonna be there???? :giveup:

Chris

I think im finally gonna make it up there for this one tonite. Im leaving work early, running over to Haslet then ill be in the area. :rider:

Anyone gonna be there???? :giveup:

Chris

Sadly I won't be there.... working until 7pm. :tummy grumbles:

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

:lol2:

I do this all the time, because I work near a McD's with their cheap $1 fountain sodas... I only fill the drink like 7/8ths full, with a lid, wrap it in one of their plastic to-go bags, and wedge the drink upright in my backpack using my raingear that's always in there. Zip up, try not to lean TOO far in turns and by the time I get to my destination only a little has spilled into the bag.

It was easier coming from Burger Box because they gave me a cardboard drinkholder too! :sun::rider:

...But enough about my mad beverage-carrying skillz!

Some Wednesdays I go to Chicken Express and get Lunch for my Daughter, Grandson and myself. I pack the fountain drinks in my top box with the food and my rainsuit. It makes the trip well in the top box, but I'll usually wrap a plastic bag around the drinks for that "just in case moment".

I am going to try and get Melissa to ride down with me tonight. If I show up on the KLR then she changed her mind. She only wants to ride on the Duc.

On a mini road trip right now
6cb27ac4-8565-ed47.jpg

Ohh we have people who can do Fab work? :breaks out ideas book: lol

Curtis "izzo" guy fofab. Just look at his sig.

The project I have is Harley related, Curtis, and should take just about 30 man-minutes. Now if we can get 7 or 8 guys to show up....

It's Friday the 13th!!! Buuuwaaa ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to enjoy some Amy's Ice Cream instead since I am down here in Austin for the day.

Back