• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday (Nov 16) Slacker Ride

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
2,409
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Kinda last minute, but the weather looks fantastic this Friday & Saturday.

Meet up is Friday at 11:00 at the SmokeStack in Thurber (for the Butter NAZIs, bring your own butter). We’ll ride easy dirt roads south all day. A few of us will overnight in Bend (https://badbobsbendstore.wordpress.com) & be home Saturday. Join us for Friday afternoon, or both days of riding.
I might be able to meet you for brunch, but I won't have time for a ride tomorrow. What's the deal about the butter?
 
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
977
Location
Weatherford
First Name
James
Last Name
McQuaid
:eat:

Butter better be made from bovine sourced materials. It will turn a mediocre pancake into breakfast.

Contrary to a popular advertisement, you can always believe when it's not butter.

If it's not butter a bug won't eat it and you shouldn't either.
 

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
2,409
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
:eat:



Butter better be made from bovine sourced materials. It will turn a mediocre pancake into breakfast.



Contrary to a popular advertisement, you can always believe when it's not butter.



If it's not butter a bug won't eat it and you shouldn't either.


I’m doing the low carb thing (keto) so I’m supposed to be eating quality butter . But no biscuits or pancakes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
2,409
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Are you still doing this tomorrow? I can’t ride with you, but I can ride out there and eat with you. Gotta check out this mystery butter-type goo they’re dishing out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
2,409
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
:eat:

Butter better be made from bovine sourced materials. It will turn a mediocre pancake into breakfast.

Contrary to a popular advertisement, you can always believe when it's not butter.

If it's not butter a bug won't eat it and you shouldn't either.

I'm kind of with one Wolf on this. I think it was called "butter-type spread" on the package and they were proud that it contained 48% veggie oil. They didn't comment on what made up the other 52%.

But enjoyed seeing everyone today and that was a nice gravel road after lunch.
 
Last edited:

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
2,409
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Great news! There were no cedar tree attacks made against us south of Thurber, this time.......like last time when Mitch fell victim. That cedar tree came out of nowhere.......
You gotta watch those cedar trees. They're like deer and just spring out on to the road out of nowhere.
 
Top