• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: Fried chicken and dumplings, The Picket House, Woodville, TX - Saturday, Sept 21

richb

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
This Saturday, September 21, the East Texas BMW Plus Motorcycle Club is riding down to The Picket House in Woodville, TX for some primo fried chicken & dumplings. We are leaving Legends in Jacksonville at 9 am, planning to arrive at the restaurant at noon. Feel free to meet us there.

206 US-190, Woodville, TX 75979

The food at this place is fantastic!! Were I not on call that weekend, I would most definitely try to make the ride out there.

Given the rain and flooding, is this still happening??? I may go regardless, as I am getting cabin fever.

Given the rain and flooding, is this still happening??? I may go regardless, as I am getting cabin fever.

A group of us are planning to leave Jacksonville (Legends) at 9 am Saturday, arriving between 11 and 12.

It was great meeting you guys. Sorry I brought a Honda to a BMW event. I will try to make amends. I ate too much ...

"I ate too much..." How can you not at the Pickett House?! I did too.

Back