• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS 02 ST4S Ducati

Reaction score
First Name
john
Last Name
bledsoe
For sale is a single owner Red ST4S Ducati with 36,000 + miles for $4650.00. It is located neat Tulsa, OK.

I have a one year old dual sport and find I ride only one bike at a time and do not need the Duck, though I have loved it greatly. It has factory bags, of course, and super "S" suspension. AMS in Dallas TX has done the regular service. The clutch is new and the tires have 1200 miles on them. Service is current but not recent as I have been riding the dual sport.

PM me for more info and my phone number. I am retired and travel a bit and might be able to work with you on delivery. Have used the bike for touring. since i bought it in '03. It has a couple of garage drops and small scratches from them. I have the factory comfort kit installed and have the take-off parts, almost new, to include with the bike.

Attachments

• Duck-L.jpg
    Duck-L.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Duck-L-B.jpg
    Duck-L-B.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Duck-R-B.jpg
    Duck-R-B.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 260
Had one of these for a while. Beautiful bikes and truly a blast to ride. The suspension is excellent.

GLWS!

Seeing the post is a year and a half old, I'm going to guess no, but I could be wrong.

It is for sale. It has gained only a mile since I last posted. I started it last spring and again a week ago. It fires right up each time. I changed the gas last spring and will do so again this winter.

I am slow to do anything. Have planned to move it but have been too busy. It sits in the garage.

I just started it the other day to move it to a different garage.

I love the bike but I have moved on to dual sporting and don't ride it anymore.

It is most balanced bike I have ever had and a dream in corners.

wow! good thing you tried.

Back