• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 1997 Honda XR650L

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Selling my 1997 Honda XR650L. Located in Dallas, TX, near white rock lake. 11,000 miles, runs great.

Specs:
-Acerbis 5.8 gallon tank
-Excellent condition original steel tank
-Highwaydirtbikes ultimate handguards with mirrors
-ProTaper handle bars
-Cycleracks luggage rack
-Ignitech programmable CDI
-Extra front wheel with nearly new Pirelli MT16
-Dirt tricks Ironman 48T rear sprocket and 14T or 15T PBI XR650R front sprockets ground to fit
-Dunlop 908RR rear tire
-Pirelli MT21 front tire
-Acerbis tail light and plate bracket

DSCN1987-X2.jpg

DSCN2071-X2.jpg

DSCN2393-X2.jpg

DSCN2391-X2.jpg

DSCN2388-X2.jpg

DSCN2387-X2.jpg

DSCN2396-X2.jpg

It's never let me down, but it just sits in my garage lately, so it's time to move it on. Clear Texas title in my name. Does not come with the GPS dock.

$3000 or $2900 without the OEM tank.

Last edited:
Beautiful bike in beautiful places. I hope to ride mine someplace like that someday.

I have always loved the XR650L; I hope to add one to my Honda Collection.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Beautiful bike! Just too far north for me. I’m still kicking myself for not jumping on JMZ’s xr650 which was a mere hour away

Beautiful bike! Just too far north for me. I’m still kicking myself for not jumping on JMZ’s xr650 which was a mere hour away
I'll help you make the drive. The XRL is a great bike

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry, just saw the offer. I appreciate but still too far from me. The north Texas crew better take this great bike.

Just cleaned the carb, and it’s probably running better than it ever has in the 5 years I’ve owned it!

I’ll consider any reasonable offer.

I'm interested but sadly can't do anything until my KTM sells. Is there anything you might be interested in for trades?

I'm interested but sadly can't do anything until my KTM sells. Is there anything you might be interested in for trades?

American made guitars, or other high end stuff. I’d also consider firearms. What did you have in mind?

American made guitars, or other high end stuff. I’d also consider firearms. What did you have in mind?

Firearms is mostly what I have to work with unless you might be interested in some metal art pieces that I have done. PM what kind of firearms you might be interested in.

Back