• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2003 KTM EXC-300

philipbarrett

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
To put folks minds at rest, no I'm not quitting riding! I just have too much stuff that with my current job (demanding but fun) I don't have time to use properly. Next up...

2003 KTM EXC-300 2 stroke - $1,450.00

I do have a title (off road) and was in the process of converting it to street legal in Texas but never finished the process, most of the bits needed to do so are there. Perfect bike if you're looking to have cheap fun on the TORCS series.

Runs like a scalded cat & guaranteed to put a smile on your chops. Pretty much 100% original, I have added a Tubliss system (tires are close to new), heavier weight flywheel, Tusk sidestand, had the seat recovered and a small tail tool pouch. Sale includes the original KTM folder with the manual, parts catalog and a KTM pen!

Any idea on hours and specifically hours on the current top end?

No but it is in very good condition for the age. Obviously has been used but no sign of abuse. When I took the side cover off to do the flywheel it was spotless in there.

Yeah....definitely love the big bore two strokes. I really want a late model EXC...but I don't want to pay for it.
Understand, why I got a sx, no e-start but can pick up way cheaper. And they work great around here.

I don't need it Phillip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back