• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2010 Honda ST1300 3300.00

Reaction score
Original owner. Looking to sell my ST1300. Fresh fluids throughout, new tires, new brakes. Needs nothing. 100k miles but still running awesome. Only selling to make room in garage for new hobby.
IMG_1547255706558.jpg

Well, the ST1100 is the best motorcycle ever built. I put 150K on them. St13's are almost as good, maybe better in some categories, (just my opinion), just a bit top heavy unless you are tall and strong. Reliability of an ST13 is as good or better than anything made. I need one come to think of it.

Well, the ST1100 is the best motorcycle ever built. I put 150K on them. St13's are almost as good, maybe better in some categories, (just my opinion), just a bit top heavy unless you are tall and strong. Reliability of an ST13 is as good or better than anything made. I need one come to think of it.

Congrats on your new bike! :lol2:

The STs are well known to go well past 100k. They’re comfortable, fast, reliable, parts are readily available, and maintenance/ repair isn’t too bad. I can keep up with the sport bike guys that have a touch of sanity, and do grocery shopping on the way home.

St-owners.com is a great resource for whoever does buy this bike.

I have a set of those crash bars that bolt into the rear foot peg spot that I'll throw into the deal.

If someone would come look at it I am sure they would buy it.
I guess the fact that its been ridden scares some folks.

Good luck!
I road a st1100 that I did some work on for an bvb inmate and loved it. It had 88k with no signs of dying soon. Valves still in spec!
From what I understand the shorter wheelbase of the 13 makes for a better corner carver.
It's got plenty of life left for someone willing to take care of it.

My ST1300 is now in my son's hands with about 110,000 miles after the Alaska trip last summer. Engine feels better than when new. I only sold it to him because I HATE removing body work on a bike.

What is the seating position like on these?

I am just so much more comfortable on a cruiser type bikes.
I have ridden an FJR and Concourse 14 and found both to make me lean forward more than I like place too much pressure on my hands, even with risers.

Personally, I dont feel much pressure in the wrist with my risers. The ST's seat is adjustable in three different settings and I tend to like it in the lowest setting.

What is the seating position like on these?

I am just so much more comfortable on a cruiser type bikes.
I have ridden an FJR and Concourse 14 and found both to make me lean forward more than I like place too much pressure on my hands, even with risers.

Plug your own variables into http://cycle-ergo.com/ and you can compare riding position. Examples below are for 6’ tall rider, but give an idea of seating position.

I went from a series of cruisers to the ST1100 and found the position comfortable and natural, with better control than on a cruiser of similar weight.

After getting knocked off of my 1100, I went without for a while, got a cruiser and sold it that summer. A couple summers later I got a Vstrom, but never fell in love with it. My ST1300 came up as a mechanics special when I was poking around to drool, more than anything. The love affair, once thought to be lost, is rekindled.

09B4CB6A-8873-495A-80CB-584163E9E5F9.png

2BCC759D-BC83-4D04-B3B4-1505927406CB.png

7F165290-C5EE-4B48-BDB7-929D62594B50.png

I had an opportunity to check this bike out and it is in great shape. Greg has taken excellent care of the bike and it is ready to go.

As he said, the bike needs nothing.

I had an opportunity to check this bike out and it is in great shape. Greg has taken excellent care of the bike and it is ready to go.

As he said, the bike needs nothing.
Thanks for the interest. Great meeting you. Maybe we'll get to ride sometime.

I will too. I really wanted her, but, priorities. I'm glad she found a new home.

Back