• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS 2010 Honda ST1300 3500.00

Well, the ST1100 is the best motorcycle ever built. I put 150K on them. St13's are almost as good, maybe better in some categories, (just my opinion), just a bit top heavy unless you are tall and strong. Reliability of an ST13 is as good or better than anything made. I need one come to think of it.

Well, the ST1100 is the best motorcycle ever built. I put 150K on them. St13's are almost as good, maybe better in some categories, (just my opinion), just a bit top heavy unless you are tall and strong. Reliability of an ST13 is as good or better than anything made. I need one come to think of it.
Congrats on your new bike! :lol2:

The STs are well known to go well past 100k. They’re comfortable, fast, reliable, parts are readily available, and maintenance/ repair isn’t too bad. I can keep up with the sport bike guys that have a touch of sanity, and do grocery shopping on the way home.

St-owners.com is a great resource for whoever does buy this bike.