• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: FS: 2013 Kymco People GT300i

First Name
Larry
Last Name
Burleson
2013 Kymco People GT300i

-2,457 miles
-Fuel injection
-Top box came with the bike and keyed the same as the ignition
-Oil and transmission oil just replaced
-Battery has been replaced
-Pigtail installed for Battery Tender
-Factory installed 12 volt outlet under seat

This scooter will do 85 mph. It is in the middle between a small scooter and a maxi scooter.

$2,500

PM if interested. Pics are below:

Last edited:

TLRam1

Forum Supporter
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R.
The Kymco are nice scooters made well in Taiwan, some of the smaller scooters are made in other places but the larger are from the more quality minded Taiwan. They are not associated with the inexpensive Chinese scooters that are problematic and parts hard to find.

The 300 injected People model (large wheel) model will have some good get up about itself and the price is not bad. This one looks to have been kept in the garage and still looks new. This larger size are hard to find used, seems most have (maybe by economics) the smaller under powered scooters than either complain or try to make them go faster.

I have the People 250 carb version and use it daily for around town grocery runs, convenience store runs, post office runs, running out around the lake, etc. I have taken mine out on Hwy 75 and can do 70 okay but the one above I think will have about 1/3 more HP due to the larger motor and the bigger hit coming from it being injected. Don't quote me on this as the info I read could be wrong, I think my 250 has about 19 HP and this 300 about 28 HP.

I do not know this person selling this scooter so you will have to look it over just like any other purchase.

First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
I do not know this person selling this scooter so you will have to look it over just like any other purchase.
I know the seller pretty well. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better person to buy a bike from. :trust:

First Name
Larry
Last Name
Burleson
Thanks for your input Terry. Yep she has been garage kept, I think she may have got rain on her maybe twice since bought new. Was thinking some people may not be familiar with Kymco. They broke away from Honda in 1963 and built their first scooter in 1970 and begin marketing under “KYMCO” in 1992. They have built engines for BMW and Kawasaki.

I know the seller pretty well. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better person to buy a bike from. :trust:
Gracias, only 4 months to “Trippin Connie’s”.🏍

First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
Well.... let me know when you want me to post it on Craigslist for you. 🤷‍♂️

First Name
Larry
Last Name
Burleson
New price $2,500. May start riding it a little, don’t like letting any of my machines sit for extended periods.