• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 2015 Aprilia Caponord ABS Travel Pack (sold)

Reaction score
Sold
2015 Aprilia Caponord ABS Travel Pack. 1200cc V-twin
4802 Miles.
Purchased and titled in December. Was the Demo bike at RPM Cycles.
Bike is absolute perfect shape, Hard bags have some scrapes on them indicative of rubbing against other bikes on the floor.
I have put about 150 miles on it since purchasing.
Only issue is the Fuel gauge, It only registers one bar. There is an Aprilia fix on the way. (AF1 Aprilia forum is full of threads on this issue)
Bike is loaded with ABS, Traction control, Cruise control, Aprilia Dynamic Damping (self adjusting suspension) and more
It has a button for heated grips, however they were not a installed (Dealer Option)
Clean clear blue title in hand.....

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Bike is here in The Woodlands.

Attachments

• ape 1.jpg
    ape 1.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 145
  • ape 5.jpg
    ape 5.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 167
  • ape 6.jpg
    ape 6.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 155
  • ape 7.jpg
    ape 7.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 169
  • ape 8.jpg
    ape 8.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 157
  • ape 9.jpg
    ape 9.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 156
  • ape 10.jpg
    ape 10.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 155
  • ape 11.jpg
    ape 11.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 159
  • ape 13.jpg
    ape 13.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
This is an amazing bike at a good price. I bought a Moto Guzzi Stelvio for the 8 gallon tank, but the Capo was a close 2nd. (It was WAY ahead in performance, but the Stelvio was better suited to the highway cruiser I had planned for it). Best of luck with the sale.

AJ

Back