• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD XXXX FS 2016 Yamaha R3

Reaction score
2016 Yamaha R3, 320 cc, 2115 miles, Red & White, Zero Gravity shield, tank bag, pillion tail storage bag . The bike is like new, no blemishes, and is a blast to ride. Clear title. Would also be the perfect bike for new riders. $3500
601D45D6-88DB-40E2-A171-BD70C8A5E153.jpeg

C09507C8-7394-4EF0-9026-22120CF16249.jpeg

Last edited:
Pictures aren't really necessary on Steve's stuff. His bikes, gear and toys are always pristine and priced to sell. It's like getting new stuff at a big discount.

I saw this bike last month and it and the Strom are both in excellent shape. Steve like TxTiger said above keeps his bikes in A-1 shape. And in a garage out of the weather.

Would be a great bike for a new rider or alot of fun for all riders. It has an upright riding position unlike most sport bikes. Easy to ride and you can cruise 70-75 with no problem.

After 56 years of riding motorcycles, I decided to try something different. I bought a 2018 Mazda Miata GT RF and will be trying to straighten out the twistys here in the hill country in it instead of a 2 wheeler.

Dang Steve, sure hope you don't straighten any twisty. :nono:

Carving corners is way more fun, be it 2 or 4 wheels and that nimble little Mazda is a good choice.

What color so I can keep an eye out for you. Enjoy your new passion amigo.

Last edited:
Dang Steve, sure hope you don't straighten any twisty. :nono:

Carving corners is way more fun, be it 2 or 4 wheels and that nimble little Mazda is a good choice.

What color so I can keep an eye out for you. Enjoy your new passion amigo.
The Miata is Ceramic Mettalic. The R3 is still available.

Back