• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

FS: 2nd-gen '03+ SV650/SV1000 fender eliminators

Reaction score
For those who don't already know, I designed and now sell fender eliminators for 2nd-generation SV650/SV1000 ('03+).

What separates my F.E. from the others on the market? Well first is the price - starting at only $25! Second is the ability to retain the factory license plate light, keeping your bike as close to legal as possible (in addition to added rear visibility). Plus you get the satisfaction of knowing you purchased from a fellow SV enthusiast.

My design is very simple - it's a flat sheet of 1/16" 5052 aluminum that is precision-cut via waterjet and bolts directly in place of the ugly stock fender. That's right - no modification to your motorcycle is needed to install/use one of my eliminators. Instructions can be found HERE.

PRICING
  • The price for one plain, unbent Fender Eliminator is just $25
  • If you would like me to bend it for you, please add $5
  • I will also spray it with bed liner (two coats automotive-grade primer and two coats Plastikote truck bed liner) for $10

SHIPPING
  • Shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. is only $5, bent or unbent, via USPS Priority
  • Shipping to Canada is $11, bent or unbent, via USPS Priority
  • Contact me for shipping cost to other regions
  • If ordering multiple items, shipping can be combined

Total cost for one F.E. bent and coated, shipped in the continental U.S. is $45 ($51 for Canada customers).

3704677729_9bbdd63e74_m.jpg
3704677687_b3a61a92d0_m.jpg
3359529911_767959b8f7_m.jpg
3359529779_6f16652c76_m.jpg

Got mine. Thanks for the super quick shipping. Looks good. Haven't had a chance to install it yet though. Thanks again.

Got mine installed yesterday. Looks good and works great. Thanks!!!

I have more fender eliminators in stock and ready to sell. Please refer to the original post then PM me with what you'd like.

Thanks!
Evan

Back