• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Axio carbon fiber tailbag

Reaction score
Tailbag is in great shape and used only a handful of times. Velcro mounting straps and hard top shell. I'm clearing out some luggage that I don't use or that doesn't fit my current bike stable. Located on the west side of Houston, or can meet downtown during the week. Prefer face to face. $50. Thanks.

Attachments

• AxioTailbag_zps94f2b74a.jpg
    AxioTailbag_zps94f2b74a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 171
Tailbag is in great shape and used only a handful of times. Velcro mounting straps and hard top shell. I'm clearing out some luggage that I don't use or that doesn't fit my current bike stable. Located on the west side of Houston, or can meet downtown during the week. Prefer face to face. $50. Thanks.

Do you still have this Tailbag? I know it's been quite a few years but I haven't seen any response as to whether you sold it or not. Thanks

Back