• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: FS: Bumot Bags for R1200 GSW

Reaction score
Bags only - I'm keeping the mounts. These are in great shape. Small scuff on top of the right bag where my boot has dragged across it getting on and off which will probably buff out. Otherwise just some discoloration from exhaust fumes. I have opted to go with soft bags instead. $500 plus shipping. I travel up to East Texas and DFW area often and could make arrangements for pickup there.

Mike P

These cases are nearly indestructible. I believe they are the heaviest with the thickest case wall and rack tubes in the industry. I had to fix one of these after a minor get off and the parts that was bent were all the mounting tabs on the rear subframe.

I’m in East TX this weekend so will get pics when I get back. Exhaust is on the right side. If you’re serious about buying them I’ll meet up with you sometime next week and you can take them to see if fit.

Mike P

I’m serious about them.. I would only need to borrow one and take it to the bmw shop where I bought and see if it fits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back