• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Carvin BR610 Bass Guitar Amp $400

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
-600 watts @ 2ohms, 400 watts @ 4 ohms, 225 watts @ 8 ohms
-2 X 10" combo with horn tweeter and tweeter level (4 ohm load in combo cabinet), 64 lbs
-active/passive input, mute, compressor, gain, master, 3 band parametric EQ, bass, treble, contour with switchable effects loop and 9 band graphic EQ
-headphone out, tuner out, direct out, XLR out
-FS22 footswitch for switching the effects loop and 9 band EQ, I use the 9 band to behave as a 2nd channel
-Lots of great tones to be had and very loud as a combo, loud enough to be clean and heard well over the most beligerent guitarist with a full 100 watt stack, and even over a 150 watt Mesa Triple Recifier. Can easily power 2 each 4 ohm 8x10 cabinets.
Owner's manual: http://carvinimages.com/manuals/BX600-BX1200.pdf

Bedroom queen, never gigged and condition is as close to new as it gets.

Not interested in trades.

DSC04699-X2.jpg

Last edited:
-600 watts @ 2ohms, 400 watts @ 4 ohms, 225 watts @ 8 ohms
-2 X 10" combo with horn tweeter and tweeter level (4 ohm load in combo cabinet), 64 lbs
-active/passive input, mute, compressor, gain, master, 3 band parametric EQ, bass, treble, contour with switchable effects loop and 9 band graphic EQ
-headphone out, tuner out, direct out, XLR out
-FS22 footswitch for switching the effects loop and 9 band EQ, I use the 9 band to behave as a 2nd channel
-Lots of great tones to be had and very loud as a combo, loud enough to be clean and heard well over the most beligerent guitarist with a full 100 watt stack, and even over a 150 watt Mesa Triple Recifier. Can easily power 2 each 4 ohm 8x10 cabinets.
Owner's manual: http://carvinimages.com/manuals/BX600-BX1200.pdf

Bedroom queen, never gigged and condition is as close to new as it gets.

Not interested in trades.

View attachment 221943
This is an old post, but I’m hoping - still available by chance?

Back