• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS/Cheap

Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Gates
OK, Mother NAture has determined to make me life **** this year. First my cancer comes back and I'm back in Chemo for a 3rd time. But I can handle it.

January 7th they diagnosed my wife of many years with Intra Vascular Lymphoma. Rare, and very aggressive, and I lost her February 17.

So I quit. I have a barn with literally hundreds of parts, from a 1985 Honda VF1000R in a 97 VFR frame to gas tank to gauges, radiators, seats, etc, etc.
I even have a complete Tyga RC211V tail in fiberglass with seat, new, never mounted.

In all, $$$ in parts.

NO, I am not going to go root around for that 1 part. Package deal, come get it all for $100.

I am in North Texas. Email me and come get them. Bring a truck, and a friend. Next to go is a house full of furniture after my 2 daughters get what they want. Come June I drive way from this place and these memories.

Larry Gates
VFRRider
safetypro10atmsndotcom

OMG I am so so sorry for your loss and the rocks being tossed at your life.
Hang in there buddy ...

If you are in no hurry for a pick up of the parts, I'll take them.
I can come get them early next week.

Really sorry to hear about this, hopefully a fresh start will get things looking better..

Awesome and PM sent

Very sorry Larry. I have so many friends right now that are all struggling with cancer. I've lost too many to it in recent years, but there are some that have beat it! We will add you to our list of TWT folks we pray for every night with the kids.

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer and your wife

I cannot imagine how tough that must be.

Letting everything go has to stink

Wow man, that's some difficult times to be sure. I'm sorry for what you are going through, and will pray that when you drive away from these memories, that you are able to make happy ones in the future.

Sorry for your loss.
.... are in need of a bike? Sounds like you a fan of Honda VFR's .... they are amazing bikes.

No bikes. Dr does not like pressure on that part if me do to prostrate cancer.

Sold my beloved 93 vfr 2 years ago.

But thanks.

Larry
Vfrrider no more.

Sorry for the loss of your wife and the difficulties you are going thru.
I like all here, will be thinking, praying and wishing you a positive treatment.

Sometimes none of this makes any sense. We all feel deeply for you and are here for you as a community of brothers and sisters who all have something in common through thick and thin. Take care brother and know we’re all thinking of you and on your side in this mess. And mitchntx is a bad *** who will treat you right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man VFRRider, I'm very sorry to hear. You have my condolences.

Back