• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Eureka Backcountry 1 tent

gixxerjasen

Wow
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I've decided it's time to sell some of my camping stuff that isn't getting used so I can buy some new camping stuff that won't get used. Seems like a sound plan. Gotta change things up!

Up for sale is a sweet little 1 person tent, the discontinued Eureka Backcountry 1.

This is an excellent little minimalist setup that packs pretty small and has seen very little use. I think the previous owner used it very little as it was pristine when I got it and I've used it exactly one time, several years ago at a BeemerBob pre-pie run campout. I've only moto-camped a handful of times and after using this one I went with a hammock setup since then. So this thing is barely used at all.

Pictures and reviews of this are still available on Amazon, you can see them here -> Clicky for Amazon

This tent was about $100 new and current versions of it are about the same, I'll take half that at $50.

I'd prefer to meet face to face in DFW, as shipping looks like $20 for priority mail, so cost prohibitive, however, I'm sure there's cheaper slower options if someone absolutely must have it shipped and wants to pay it we can work it out.

Additional reviews:

TLDR - Eureka Backcountry 1 tent - $50 plus shipping if needed

Back