• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS/FT 2012 Yamaha WR250R

Reaction score
Clean and Clear Texas Blue title in my hand, in my name. 6K miles (Mileage is higher due to larger rear sprocket.) Regular maintenance. Bike runs great, has never been dropped, and was mostly used on backroads, fire roads, and easy going trails. Great bike just want something different.

Mods:
FMF Powerbomb header
FMF Q4 muffler
FMF programmer
Airbox mod UNI foam air filter (Airbox was NOT cut)
47T rear sprocket
AI and EXUP removed

I have and will include all original parts upon purchase.

$5,000 OBO

All offers will be considered. May trade (cash on either side) for car, truck, motorcycle, things that go bang, etc. Let me know what you have.

20131119_084808.jpg

20131119_084733.jpg

20131119_084722.jpg

I love the bike, it is just time for a change.. I have trouble keeping bikes for too long.

Nice bike. I have an 08 model and its a hoot.

Sent from The Edge

Yeah, but you live in Enduro heaven. 'Course, there's eight inches of snow there now. :-)

Love the WR!

Bike is no longer for sale at this time. I'm going to keep it around for a while longer as it is still being used.

Back