• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS - Generac PowerBoss 5500 Generator plus Goodies - SOLD

Can't believe someone hasn't snatched this.

I'm trying to. Money and logistics are a short term problem we're working on.
I have a smaller Husky, but the tank rusted and screwed it all up. I can POR-15 the tank, but I really wanted a bigger unit.
All it takes is money.

I only wish I actually needed this. Everything looks brand new. Can't believe someone hasn't snatched this.
If I was close by it would already be in my garage. I'd take it up to my summer place in the mountains... the same place that's getting 24 - 36 inches of snow right now.

Hmmm... Wondering if this would power a small stick welder. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

slowly getting stars to align to try and get this thing.
a friend tried that welding with a slightly smaller one, and it fried the generator.
seems it didn't like the on off bursts of high current draw.

This unit will "handle" my Hobart Handler 140 welder with no issues. Can't vouch for others though. Thanks for asking.

Hey, I'm about to leave Iowa, finally done with a house project. Let's see if we can get this deal done.
Could you come to Conroe? I'll certainly spring for a tank of gas, and sweeten the deal with a B-17 tour.
(I'm in the CAF. My plane Texas Raiders is at Conroe)
We've got an appearance in Tyler for that lake flyover thing, but it's a ways away.

You, sir... are making a very tempting proposal. Let's try some coordination via P/M and see what we can work out.

Sure, but I'm about to start driving to Kansas City to fly home to San Antonio (way cheaper and better flights) so communication will be kinda spotty today.

Feb. 10 to July 4th weekend, and we finally complete the deal. LOL!!!
Gotta be the longest delayed deal ever, and it almost still completed without Jay and I meeting.
I paid, he delivered to friends in Tyler with the plane group, the plane was delayed, and it was pure luck that we had a few minutes 2 days later.
The twists and turns in getting this one done were pretty bizarre. And it's not over yet!
The genny went in the wing's trailer, we flew back to Conroe and I drove home to SA in my car.
Now I gotta drive back to Conroe with my truck and get it this week.:lol2:

Thanks Jay! And yes, that was a smokin' deal!!

Glad you made a safe flight back. Twists and turns indeed - no less than 66 private messages. Thanks much for the guided tour.

Back