• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Microsoft Surface Pro

Kidder

Reaction score
Selling new Microsoft Surface Pro. Includes keyboard and stylus.

$650
Amazon has it for $860 plus tax. The stylus is an additional $74 plus tax.

Windows 10 Pro
Intel 7th gen, i5 processor, 8gb memory
128gb storage

Bought for my wife for Christmas and she doesn't want it. It has been opened but is new.

Local pickup in Arlington area preferred. But I am willing to ship it.

5e6fed04054611a54dc7b1e34bfb3e43.jpg
82703b171c6d6e218b4e56d9e537db9d.jpg
e31a2b54dd5143bd6712f853e73410f9.jpg
12be816a6029665cb719f38bcc25884c.jpg

Last edited:
glws. after a very brief stint with Win10, which I hated, I bought refurb HP lapper and Dell PC with Win7 Pro. life's been good since.

glws. after a very brief stint with Win10, which I hated, I bought refurb HP lapper and Dell PC with Win7 Pro. life's been good since.
Um, okay. I have a Surface Pro (I've had for a year or so) running Win 10 Pro and it's been good.

Last edited:
Wish I was in the market, those are very nice and Win10 is fine, works very well.

My wife's had a work one for a few years and several of my customers have them. All think they're great and very high quality. GLWS

I use one as my desktop with a docking set up and as a portable. It's more powerful than any regular desktop I ever worked with.

These are super computers. They can be switched between Tablet and Laptop modes also if anyone interested in that feature. I have the older version and it is still going strong. Good luck with sale. If you have not already, you might put on Facebook Marketplace also.

These are super computers. They can be switched between Tablet and Laptop modes also if anyone interested in that feature. I have the older version and it is still going strong. Good luck with sale. If you have not already, you might put on Facebook Marketplace also.
I don't do Facebook so that isn't an option.

Back