• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: FS Revit Riding Gear

JohnK

Reaction score
First Name
Can (John)
Last Name
Kalyoncuoglu
Hello folks, selling below Revit gear due to thyroid condition that has caused rapid weight gain. I can't fit in these any longer. See the pics link to google drive folder .

• Revit Sands 3 Urban jacket w/all liners, black, size M, bought new in Feb 2018, worn but not abused. I will throw in my Revit leather urban jacket and summer mesh jacket as well with this sale (as I can't fit in them either). Please see pics. $300 for all 3 or $250 for sands 3 urban only (paid $550 new only for sand 3 urban alone)
  • Revit Cayenne Pro Pants, sand color, size M, (good for 31-33w/32-34L), bought new in Feb 2018, worn twice only, looks brand new. $250 (paid $400 new)
  • Revit Stelvio riding boots, size 42eu, 9us. Bought new in 2018 but wore them less than 5 times. $90 (paid $240 new

Sorry to hear about the thyroid problem - perhaps if you get it balanced with meds, you'll drop the weight and need the riding gear again?

Revit makes really good gear. Someone is going to get quite a deal here....

Thanks Jeff. It looks like I will have to be on long-term medication to manage this so not sure when I will shrink back down. I will cross that bridge when I get there but in the meantime got to keep on riding in something so I am buying used riding gear fit my new figure...

Sorry to hear about the thyroid problem - perhaps if you get it balanced with meds, you'll drop the weight and need the riding gear again?

Revit makes really good gear. Someone is going to get quite a deal here....

Back