• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NO LONGER AVAIL: Vizi Tec Supabrake Universal Brake Light Modulator

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
NOT FOR SALE....Im usin it on the Strom 1K

This is a universal version without the bike specific adapter plugs on the wiring. You must clip & splice the tail & brake wires on your bike to fit this brake light flasher.
It works with incandescent bulbs or LEDs Comes with a std 3-4 flash then solid brake light pattern.
$40 shipped

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI Vizitech will add or replace adapters/plugs for almost any bike for only $19. Then you just plug and play.

Ron likes the flashy distracting brake lights. I will agree they get your attention.

I vouch for the product, which is installed on my Multistrada. The brake light pattern can be programmed to your liking.

Do not fear wiring this universal version into your tail/brake light circuit. Its very easy to do & I have the ViziTec wiring diagram if you need it. The unit is very compact too. Get some PosiLoc connectors for even easier hookup

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Back