• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Wrecked 2005 Honda F4i - clean title

An8

Reaction score
EDIT: Engine has been sold. I will be selling the bare frame with clean title and possibly some other parts soon.

Good afternoon all, I have a wrecked 2005 Honda CBR600 F4i for sale. The bike was wrecked in 2014, and couldn't bring myself to get rid of it but it is time.

The title is clean and in my name, and it had somewhere around 18,000 miles on it. The plastics are pretty torn up and the rear swing arm broke in the wreck. The wheels, fork, frame and engine appear to be in pretty good shape considering what it went through. It sat covered outside for a few months then spent the rest of the time since in a garage. Unfortunately, the gauge cluster and the key were not present when the bike was picked up from the towing lot. I suspect they were either taken or lost at the crash site.

A D&D pipe will be included in addition to the stock muffler. The pipe was not on the bike during the wreck.

I would possibly be open to trades for milsurp rifles/pistols (plus cash on either side depending on value).

Bike is located in NW Houston. May be able to meet part way.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• f4i.jpg
    f4i.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 222
  • f4i 2.jpg
    f4i 2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Reduced price to $700. Possibly open to offers. PM me if interested.

Man, I wish it were closer to the Hill Country. Can't say I venture out to Houston very often.

• Haha
Reactions: Vec
I may have a good swingarm, shock and I think caliper for this bike. It was an impulse buy years ago. I thought about retrofitting it to an 80's UJM but never did. I'll have to dig through the garage to see if I still have it. I'm pretty sure it's from an F4i. It's either that or the F4. I understand it's the same swingarm, but the bearings or spacers are different. Can't remember now.

OK. I checked and I still do have a good condition swingarm and other parts.

Black Swingarm, rear axle, rear shock, caliper, brake line, and chain guard. All in really good shape.

50 bucks to the buyer of this bike.

I can't take on another project. I can't take on another project. I can't take on another project. I can't take on another project.

Good deal on the parts.

I may be able to deliver the bike a reasonable distance/meet part way but it would be a few weeks before I would have a free enough weekend for a trip

Back