• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

future of pie runs.

Mmm pie!
d2118e589678b49ace4f035e23867b25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The drive thru restrictions are based on safety... and ruled by small minded tyrants with zero concept of "customer service" who can't see past the nose on their face to accommodate deviations from a rule book they read somewhere or are to insecure in their authority to risk the mental exercise of understanding the INTENT of rather than the LETTER of the book...

Hummm - did I really type that out loud?

Sorry.... sorta.

Wonder if there will be a pie ride to Hico in January or any of the other very popular pie ride destinations?

Wonder if there will be a pie ride to Hico in January or any of the other very popular pie ride destinations?

Go. Have pie runs. Bake pies and meet in a parking lot of stores closed by this tyrrany if that's what it takes.
Shove all this cancel crapola up the backsides of the Stasi that are more heck-bent on control than anyone's safety.
Take normal precautions and take back your lives.
Because America! :patriot:

The Koffee Kup is still open as of now. If its still open at the end of January, I say we do it there. Obliviously if you're not feeling 100% or are covid concerned, you should stay home.
Sounds like a plan.

This was in the parking lot of an outdoor shopping center, about a mile from my house. If a restaurant wants the business, they'll find a way. In my experience over the past 3 months, if you have a cell phone, any restaurant will manage to get your food out to you.

Last edited:
:lol2:
Decades ago when I was touring, the ONLY place to get any food at 1am south of Birmingham after the truck was loaded was a Taco Smell.
We walked up, and they refused to serve us. I pointed to the truck in the parking lot and said we can't drive up and nothing else is open.
They still said no. So I got in the truck, pulled close to the order board and laid on the air horn. I AM PLACING AN ORDER OR THE SIGN IS TOAST!
The manager bolted out the side door yelling OK OK we'll serve you!!
Good choice. Never underestimate starving roadies.
Ooo I hate to think what they did to your food....🤧

This was in the parking lot of an outdoor shopping center, about a mile from my house. If a restaurant wants the business, they'll find a way. In my experience over the past 3 months, if you have a cell phone, any restaurant will manage to get your food out to you.
I took this picture a few years ago when I worked in Downtown Fort Worth. The mounted patrol would "park" their horse and go into the Intermodal Station to use the facilities. I thought the juxtaposition was funny.

where'd you park your horse.JPG

So the Koffee Kup in Hico in January and Diane's in February. That is 1/6 of the 2021 schedule.

Rather than one "Pie Guy" we should maybe have people sponsor a month with the schedule coordinated by a newly created Pie Czar. Just a suggestion...

So the Koffee Kup in Hico in January and Diane's in February. That is 1/6 of the 2021 schedule.

Rather than one "Pie Guy" we should maybe have people sponsor a month with the schedule coordinated by a newly created Pie Czar. Just a suggestion...
Sounds like a good plan. Different people and places is a good idea.

I'm up for a Kup of Koffee and pie.

If I can make another entry for consideration, Scrumbscious burgers & pie shake in Forney. We had a run there in November 2019.

If I can make another entry for consideration, Scrumbscious burgers & pie shake in Forney. We had a run there in November 2019.

Sounds good, only about 100 miles away for me by back roads.
Diane’s diner in Stephenville WANT to host TWT. Whatever the occasion.
they have pie.
Duchess why don't you put together the February ride?

MCRyder, why don't you put together the March Pie Ride?

Is there a specific Saturday of each month?
remind me...

john, you might want to start new thread for Hico pie run (unless you did already) so you know a headcount and can let kkk know.

Back