• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Garage Clean Out - Harley Touring stuff - Seat, Quick Release backrest and rack

Reaction score
Hello,

Time to clean out the garage.
The following items fit on a 2012 Harley Davidson Street Glide and should fit all touring models from '08 and up.
All items are in very good condition.
For the Quick Detach items, you will need to purchase the 4-point mounts for your bike.

1. Badlander Seat - $100

JTXqnAulqwSNbqjhWH2mzeMq4XPjEeXRccV=w2872-h1398-no.jpg

2. Quick Detach Back Rest - $100

BctxKHDuQ0NUfMnJSh8HncsTJi3fAXbZy_6o=w758-h1556-no.jpg

3. Quick detach luggage Rack - $100
w0VXo-v4YNoKjalS0r1xCG9n8O3EcTZxBfJC=w758-h1556-no.jpg

I'b be interested in the Badlander seat
IF it will fit a 2012 Road King. Is there a part number underneath?
And is that a defect in the vinyl near the middle seam or a spot on the picture??

I'b be interested in the Badlander seat
IF it will fit a 2012 Road King. Is there a part number underneath?
And is that a defect in the vinyl near the middle seam or a spot on the picture??

TXDaveski,

Sorry for the delayed reply. This will fit a 2012 road king to the best of my knowledge.
There is a small wave in the seat right there, but you have to look at it from the right angle to see it.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Here are some more pics:

NpThulbQnaSJ9KHfn6nQr4_qThwmfaYO1H9=w2872-h1398-no.jpg

a-qXutaNtL9yBJ5NwmrD7pop5LoWGM6FQ1f=w2872-h1398-no.jpg

There is a number on the bottom of the seat: RDW-92/67-0067 but this is NOT a part number that specifies which bike this will fit on.
There are apparently multiple seats that fit multiple bikes with this number appearing no them somewhere.

I can say for certain that it fit on a 2012 street glide - and the road king is the same touring frame, so it should go right on. If not, i'll take it back.

Brian

Sounds good Brian. What I may do is plan to ride my RK down there and meet you someplace if you're ok with that, check the fit, then strap it to the bike for the ride home. Not this week, got a lot going on, but real soon.
I'll send a PM in just a little while.

Back