• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Garage space for car (and moto) guys in Houston

Fox

Reaction score
First Name
Everett
Last Name
Fox
I have some more space in my private storage warehouse I'm looking to fill up with project cars, extra vehicles, and trailers, and 8 more 20x20 workspace bays I can build out. We currently have over 20 members, and are at about half capacity.

Located in Spring Branch near 290 and 610, 5 minutes from 290, 610, and I-10.

We are behind two locked gates that will soon get automated, 4 exterior cameras, and 2 interior with option to install a camera for your workspace. There is a communal service bay with lift, engine hoists, press, parts washer, and much more on the way, like a tire machine and alignment rack. We also have an in-house fab tech and a pretty sweet lounge being built out with plans for a sim racing rig, TV's, sound system, and an air conditioned studio loft with a drafting computer.

Message me to book a showing appointment. Not currently renting to public and am just looking to keep this space within the Houston car and bike community.

20x20 workspace: $400/mo
Inside full-size car/SUV storage: $200
Inside small car storage: $150
Inside bike storage $60
Outside car storage back row (access not needed): $50
Outside car storage front row: $100
Outside trailer: starts at $100
Vehicles and trailers over 35' long: ask for details.
Message me here, or text me directly at:
ate tree too - ate tree oh - too fife fife won

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1676664607695.jpg
    FB_IMG_1676664607695.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 144
  • PXL_20230311_031344912.jpg
    PXL_20230311_031344912.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 140
  • PXL_20230310_205246517.jpg
    PXL_20230310_205246517.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20230219_160716382.jpg
    IMG_20230219_160716382.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 144
  • PXL_20230329_010432188.jpg
    PXL_20230329_010432188.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 150
That is a way cool idea. Always thought of something like this after visiting my brother years ago on base and they had something similar for doing personal maintenance. Little to far from DFW but best of luck to you

I wish more spaces had this idea. I have often considered trying to find a warehouse space to share with 4 or 5 people and do some tool and space work-sharing but it always ends up coming down to one guy messing things up and cause distrust between everyone with the setup.

Interesting sales pitch, I’d give you a call if you weren’t so far away!

I had buddies who did something similar in Dallas, more or less a space to work on their exotics and store them. If I were in the area I would definitely take you up on this. I hope you get some new tenants added.

Update:

Only 3 workspaces remain
But I still have plenty of room for inside and outside storage.

You should save a few of those work spaces for short term things. Like a guy needs a place to do his brakes or a trans swap or something. You can rent him one of those spaces for a week so he doesn't have to have it long term. Just a thought.

You should save a few of those work spaces for short term things. Like a guy needs a place to do his brakes or a trans swap or something. You can rent him one of those spaces for a week so he doesn't have to have it long term. Just a thought.
Workspaces will not be rented out for temporary use.

However, we do rent out the service bay to members for $20 a day, and non-members (who must be brought in by their friend who rents and must be attended throughout the stay) for $100 a day.

This is a private garage and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Much easier to control that way . I needed to rebuild a truck motor years ago so I rented a storage space with electricity for a week had time to pull my truck in and replace the exhaust system when I finished up the motor job .

I'm running a promotional deal for two weeks only:

For the first 3 months enjoy a heavily discounted introductory rate:

Inside full-size car/SUV storage: $100

Inside small car storage: $75

Inside bike storage $50

Outside car storage back row (access not needed): $50

Outside car storage front row: $75

Outside trailer: starts at $100

Vehicles and trailers over 35' long: ask for details.

Message me here, or text me directly at:

ate tree too - ate tree oh - too fife fife won

Just book an appointment to come see the place and make sure it fits your needs for storage then send payment.

Curious, what was it before you converted it?

This building has been around since the late 40s. I know it was an ironworking manufacturer for oil and gas components, and a landscaping company's warehouse. I don't know its full history.

Back