• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GasGas

Some 125 madness. I believe I saw a 450 came in too. If you're like me and want something different.

I bought a red one. But not honda or gas gas

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Beta? What size?
250 race edition
4e976d02c3c976cdff6deeedf7ee662a.jpg

Sam, that is my old RM in the background it has a 265 Eric Gorr kit in it and a Keihin Airstryker carb on it. Is it still alive?

Sam, that is my old RM in the background it has a 265 Eric Gorr kit in it and a Keihin Airstryker carb on it. Is it still alive?
Tbd. I need to tear into it.
@StromXTc still owns it and would sell it to an interested buyer I'm sure.

Finishes in 9th place in first gear only not bad he caught his shifter on a tuff block and it broke off leaving him stuck in first

Finishes in 9th place in first gear only not bad he caught his shifter on a tuff block and it broke off leaving him stuck in first
I know! Still short lived, maybe he'll bounce back! And maybe not! Tomac is still dude to beat.

And to be fair, it shows a couple of things! How much difference there is in the top half of the field and field fillers in the bottom half. Also 2-3 contenders didn't finish including the race leader at one time. Couple guys had last lap crashes. But all that is part of racing, good for 51, we'll see how it shakes out. On the plus side I was in Cycle Shack, I like the GG MC450 enough to buy one if I could ,lol!

And to be fair, it shows a couple of things! How much difference there is in the top half of the field and field fillers in the bottom half. Also 2-3 contenders didn't finish including the race leader at one time. Couple guys had last lap crashes. But all that is part of racing, good for 51, we'll see how it shakes out. On the plus side I was in Cycle Shack, I like the GG MC450 enough to buy one if I could ,lol!
MC? Do they make a cross country model?

Pretty sure they do. These just have a great price.

Back