• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Geographical Map of Two-Wheeled Texans - NO LONGER ACTIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geographical Map of Two-Wheeled Texans

Works now :shrug: I did NOT change a thing! :-P

--- operator error ---

Pretty cool.....I signed up and made it 242 and counting.

I did it as well. I put my real home since I'm headed back to Canada in a month.
You now have a two-wheeled Canuck in the group.

Hammer said:
I did it as well. I put my real home since I'm headed back to Canada in a month.
You now have a two-wheeled Canuck in the group.
I guess you can just hit Winnipeg and then pretty much come straight south, huh?

Or should I have said eh? ;-)

Yeah, except it's super slab all the way.
Coming down here, I took 83 which starts in Swan River, MB and doesn't change highway numbers at all.
83 deadends in Laredo. It joins I35 just North of Laredo.

It's slab too but it's better than I35 all the way.

I'm in, now, too.:rider:

hey thats a first the british flag and texas woohoo were taking over the world again ha ha

i found it to hey whats the weather like over there its snowing again here in the uk

The background map just says 'Image Unavailable". ooops.

Yeah, I would like to see this thing working again. :doh:

I just placed my self on the map, except it magicly placed a picture of my wife riding her dirt bike. No clue where it got the picture from

I will be upgrading the forum software in the near future. When I do, I plan to include a google map on the main page of the site that has pins to show where everyone is from.

I would sign up but worry about including my email in regards to Spam.

I just placed my self on the map, except it magicly placed a picture of my wife riding her dirt bike. No clue where it got the picture from

She just looked better than you do. Can't blame the program for that.

She just looked better than you do. Can't blame the program for that.

Heck, on that note, I think every ride report should have pretty girls photoshopped in place of the fat, hary, guys. I mean, we are here to look at pretty pictures that tell a story, right?:trust:

Worked just fine for me. Thanks for posting this!!

Welcome to the site Dragin :wave:

I did not know anyone was still using this. I was never really happy with it and just kind of ignored it. I've been looking at adding a better google based setup that works with the VBulletin software real nice. The only problem is that I don't know how good an idea it is for people to be able to see right where you live. It asks for a Long/Lat location. I guess you could put the location somewhere close by and not right on your house.

Nearest intersection maybe, or big intersection.

I did not know anyone was still using this.

I had completely forgotten about it. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link and discovered that I had previously entered my location. The page even remembered my IP number.

Thanks for the welcome. We were in your neck of the woods last Wednesday. Mike had a computer install for a client in Houston and since the server wouldn't fit in his car, we took mine.I got to tag along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back