• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Getting Back To The Roads

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Carter
I What To Ride The Black Hills Of S.dakota, The Bitterroot Range Of Montana, And Get To Know All The Falling Rocks Of Colorado This Summer Around June 25 From Katy,texas. Does Anyone Have This Loop In Their Pass Rides Map Book? This Could Be A Bit Over The Top For 2 Weeks, But You Got To Start Planning Somewhere. If Anyone Has Any Ideals Or Previous Experiences I Sure Would Appreciate Them. So Far This Is Just Plan To Make A Plan. Thanks Suzuki Kid (v-strom Dl1000)

I What To Ride The Black Hills Of S.dakota, The Bitterroot Range Of Montana, And Get To Know All The Falling Rocks Of Colorado This Summer Around June 25 From Katy,texas. Does Anyone Have This Loop In Their Pass Rides Map Book? This Could Be A Bit Over The Top For 2 Weeks, But You Got To Start Planning Somewhere. If Anyone Has Any Ideals Or Previous Experiences I Sure Would Appreciate Them. So Far This Is Just Plan To Make A Plan. Thanks Suzuki Kid (v-strom Dl1000)

I did a 4500 mile loop thru Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and then back down thru Southern Missouri and Arkansas a couple of years ago. If you have Garmin MapSourse I can send you the gps files I did for the trip or I can convert them to the interchange format if you can use that (I think it is gpx).

If interested pm me your email address.

Back