• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Getting gasoline - what price for you?

Well, I paid 4.63 of diesel in the Tucson on Sunday. That came out to be $130 per tank! I am glad that isn't my DD.

Gas down the road from my place is currently back UP to $1.85/gal. Not long ago it was down around $1.40/gal. I guess all the guys orchestrating the conspiracies at the oil companies must have retired... :shrug: :lol2:

Think the government is going to give back any of those "windfall profit" taxes imposed on the oil companies when they were making all that money!? Yeah... don't hold your breath :roll:

$1.98 is what the receipt on my floorboard says.

Yeah, how is that draining the swamp going for you, along with that big tax cut?

I work for a small business and got a big pay raise.

Paid $2.35 last week. That's the lowest I've seen in the Phoenix area in quite a while. A cousin in Baton Rouge paid $1.81 last week.

Arlington, Texas 2 days ago.

Kroger fuel points helped... but still well under $2/gal. :)

2019-01-31 15.53.31.jpg

Found ethanol-free gas in San Antonio the other day. A little pricey at $2.79 / gallon and 87 octane but happy to see it still available. The station is a Murphy's USA on the west side of SA.

Didn't ride for about 20 years. Sold my last boat in the early 2000's. It was costing about $300 (60 gallons) to fill up on the water.

Cost about 7 bucks to top off the Beemer last Sunday. That $300 probably takes me 7000 - 8000 miles today.

I do miss the beer... and bikini girls... a little. :ponder:

Back