• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ghost's Beat the Heat Camp and Ride May4-6, 2018

Got 2" so far and more coming. Gonna pull the plug on this weekend. I know Woodbutcher has next weekend full so might look at two weeks. What is everyone else's thoughts?:shrug:

I've never been to one of your camp and rides but want to. I'll be keeping up with this and hopefully attend the rescheduled one. I think Thumpertx (Ron, aka Fish Fry Ron) fish fry is May 19, so that event will conflict with 2 weeks out.

Last edited:
Heater core it is. Next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondered if you were getting anything today , just looked at noaa and tomorrow morning is 95 % chance of rain but looking good by evening time . And the weekend looks really nice . If it rains that much your creek thru the camp might be out of the banks . Don't know how long water stands out there but I bet the grounds still wet tomorrow evening . Pick a day and we'll either be there or not .

Yep. Big BBQ bash at my place on the 12th and Fish Fry at Ron's on the 19th.

Memorial Day long weekend at the ranch? Or too much family stuff then?

I'll try to make the next one. Raining all day today.

Back